Re: gnopernicus presentation

Hello Bill

I would like to implement a driver for finnish synth but I don't know could it
do any bether than festival.
It does not give any feedback of what it is doing. As I understand there are
different sources where text is sent to synth and without callback feature
gnopernicus can't syncronize the output.

But the finnish synth has a queue parameter could this be used.

Are there any documentation that could be used in building the driver.

Cheers MIkko

PS Last time I did any serious programming was in early 90's wiht c to os/2