gnopernicus presentation

Hi

I have been asked to demonstrate gnopernicus for Finnish federation for the
visually impaired on 21.5. I have installed gnopernicus once about 2 months
ago but didn't succeed in using it with festival.

I have two options for speech output festival with finnish voice or a finnish
proprietary software speech synth.

The finish speech synth uses a named pipe interface and can understand MS
sapi.

Is there any sapi support in gnopernicus?

More questions to come next week when I have time to play around.

Mr. Mikko Liukko
email mikko liukko iwn fi
mobile +35850 59 434 66

Man so great inventing machines, so stupid in living.