Starting Gnopernicus Within Gnome (Was Re: Now Getting Braille Output From Gnopernicus)

Hello,

Below is the relevant part of a message from Bill haneman on starting
Gnopernicus from within Gnome. This seems to work well for me, and
obviates the need to mess around with .xinitrc, which I know from
experience can hang your entire system.