Re: Now what?

Hi, Adam. I'm not sure about your setup, but the key which needs set is the
accessibility interface.
You can do it like

gconftool-2 --type bool --set /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility true

I have gnopernicus loading with x, and I created a .xinitrc file and in it I
have these two lines.

gnopernicus &
exec gnome-session

Which basically when x starts gnopernicus comes up with welcome to
gnopernicus, blabs about this window or that windowbeing created, and then
depending on if you have load minimize set you will end up in the
gnopernicus window or on the desktop.

As for customizing gnopernicus that is something beyond the scope of this
email, and I am only beginning to understand how to fully customize it
myself.

A suggestion is to make yourself a tester account where you can fully
explore gnome and gnopernicus, play with configurations, and if something
blows up no big deal. Just kill all the config files, and start over again.
Hth.