Re: errors with the ViaVoice driver for gnome-speech

Hi.  Thanks, that fixed the problem with no voices.  Gnopernicus seems
to crash if I let it use the ViaVoice server.

The ViaVoice server does pass the call back test in test-speech.  At
least I think it does, what should test-speech do after running a call
back test?  Should it exit, return to the menus, or just sit there?

          Kenny