Re: errors with the ViaVoice driver for gnome-speech

Hi,

Kenny Hitt <kennyhitt knology net> writes:

> export ECIINI=/home/kennyhitt

The environment variable ECIINI must point the file itself rather than
the directory the file is contained.
So you should specify like:
export ECIINI=/home/kennyhitt/eci.ini

And you can check the ViaVoice itself is working by the cmdlinespeak
or cmdlinespeakfile program bundled with ViaVoice.

I'm struggling to build GNOME itself with jhbuild, so I'm not running
gnome-speech yet so the above may not the solution,but it could be a
problem.

--
                    Koichi Inoue, ARGV
                    E-Mail: inoue argv org