Re: Configuring Gnopernicus for Braille Output

Bill,

This helps a lot. Teo things. My braille terminal is an Alva 320. It is in
serial prot 2. I have brltty running with a Braille lite 40 on port 1.
Interestingly, brltty continues to be useful after Gnome and Gnopernicus
are started. That is, I can still use the keyboard emulation that brltty
provides.

I'll let you know how I make out with gconf-tool-2.

John