Now Getting Braille Output From Gnopernicus

Hello,

Well, at least I am getting something on my Alva 320 display. When I start
Gnome and Gnopernicus the displaly shows "Welcome to Gnopern". Pressing
the keys on the front panel of the 320 has no effict. Brltty continues to
work with the Braille Lite 40 in port 1. I can read on the screen that
that Braille initialization was successful.

In my .xinitrc file I have srcore -p2 just before      exec
$GARNOME/bin/gnome-session . When I tried replacing "srcore -p2: with just
"gnopernicus" it appeared to crash the system. I had to reboot - for the
first time in two months. Moreover, I had to press reset to do it.

I hope these results will help with debugging. They are encouraging, and
I'm ready to do further testing as soon as I or someone figures out the
next step.

John

--
Computers to Help People, Inc.