Re: Minor aesthetic suggestion

Hi Nolan,

In the near future (it was planned some time ago) we will introduce a special
voice which will say only "empty line" or "blank" (as you desire and seems a
good idea) so in any case you will recognize that the voice is "talking
about" the empty line because of the its parameters (which will be modified
by the user).

Best regards,
Adi Dascal