Minor aesthetic suggestion

I just fired up a fresh CVS checkout of Gnopernicus. I like it that
flat review tells me when I'm cursoring over a blank line. Instead of
saying "empty line," though, could the message instead be changed to
"blank"? Single-syllable utterances seem better in this instance. When
arrowing down quickly, "blank" is much quicker to speak. "Empty line"
takes a bit longer, and even though this is only a matter of fractions
of a second, I find myself waiting to ensure that the TTS is really
saying "empty line," and not something else that may begin with "emp".

Just a minor nit :)