Installing Gnopernicus with Garnome

Hello,

I have justy built Garnome. It is in a separate user from anything else.
The user home directory contains .gconf, .gconfd, etc. Garnome itself is
in a directory called garnome. I then downloaded Gnoopernicus from Gnome
CVS andplaced it in the garnome directory. When I go to the gnopernicus
directory and type ./autogen.sh I get the following error messages:

You need to install the gnome-common module and make
sure the gnome-autogen.sh script is in your $PATH.

Wouldn't garnome include gnome-common? Where is the gnome-autogen.sh
script? I can't find it on my machine. What do I need to do to get
gnopernicus to install with Braille support for  an Alva 320 braille
display in ttyS1?

Thanks,
John

--