RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - gpdf

I am ccing gnome-accessibility-list, perhaps we can find a volunteer to
investigate the following:

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 14:24, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 09:15, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> > >   gpdf - An xpdf-based PDF viewer.
> > >   http://freshmeat.net/projects/gpdf/

I think this is a good (and very important!) accessibility candidate but
there are some _serious_ accessibility issues around PDF.

I don't know if there's time to even investigate this aspect in time for
2.4 but I'd really be grateful for someone to try.

- Bill