Re: Getting Gnome Accessibility in Garnome

BTW, thanks Jeff.

I have made this point with the GOK team already regarding the
desirability of releases, but I cannot unilaterally make them myself.  I
am happy to assist in the initial releases however (though history shows
that I sometimes need some help myself ;-)

-Bill

--
Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>