Any Gnome Hackers in Cambridge ma?

I work part time for the MIT adaptive tech. lab and am interested in setting
up and evaluating Gnome/Gnopernicus. I know a bit about X, and I know my way
around Linux.

My goal is to get Gnome up on a Redhat 7.1 box and then to build and test
Gnopernicus. However, I'm very much of a newbie, and I've gotten no where
with the standard garnome or go-gnome methods... I've built Apache and PHP
from sources, but Gnome seems about 3 orders of magnitude more complex than
either of these applications! <smile>

Might there be anyone around MIT on this list who might be able to spend a
few hours helping me out in person, or  perhaps by phone?

Thanx in advance...

                    Rich  Caloggero
                    MIT Adaptive Tech. for Info. and Computing