Dasher accessibility integration

I've spent yesterday and last night hacking some of the toolkit
accessibilty integration that I'd mentioned earlier into Dasher. The
code's not compilable except by hand at the moment, so I won't be
releasing it just yet, but I've stuck a screenshot at
http://www.codon.org.uk/~mjg59/dashercontrol.jpg . I've zoomed into the
control node, selected gnome-panel and then dived down into the
applications menu. Instead of that, I could have headed for an
application and selected menu items from there. Currently I only look
for menu items - toolbars would be a trivial addition. At the moment
there's a lot of redundant stuff (a frame surrounding a menu results in
an extra layer of boxes to dive through), but I'll look into stripping
that out.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org