Re: ythreads system not yet initialized

Hi
Yep, it's gcc 3.2 here also. Interesting theory, rh also comes with an older gcc, 2.96. I'd rather have 2.95 but it might be worth a shot anyway. Slackware uses gcc 3.2 as well, I believe.
I think the question to ask now is:
Has *ANYBODY* gotten the latest gnome-2.3 to work? Any distribution, any os, any processor. Has it worked for anyone here at all?