Re: ythreads system not yet initialized

Hi Jacob & all,

For me the problem is the same as root or as a normal user ! Same error
is displayed !

I think it doesn't depend on a specific distribution because here it's
not a RedHat, it's a Debian ! But perhaps the problem depends on which
gcc version the sources are compiled against ? For me all is
compiled against gcc-3.2, and for you ?
And for those who have not this problem, which gcc version have you used
?

Thanx for all ideas and suggestions you will send !

--
Nath