Re: ythreads system not yet initialized

Hi
Well, now your output almost matches mine. Except I don't get the gnome-panel errors after the glib error. I just updated my gnome2 from CVS and the problem persists. I'd file a bug but I don't know what module it would be filed under. Glib? or accessibility modules? I'm not exactly sure where the problem lies. Sure, the error is from glib but for all I know it could be atk actually causing it. And maybe mine's just some invalid permissions since it still works as root. Hell, I'm about to set the whole thing suid root. Sure, it's a security risk but I'm the only user on this box and it might be a temporary fix for me until this problem is fixed. Is this distribution-specific? I run red hat 9. Have any slackware users tried installing gnome 2.3?