Re: ythreads system not yet initialized

Hello,

There's been considerable correspondence on this subject, both on this
list and on the garnome list. I'm getting the same error, and nobody seems
to know what is going on.

Has anyone filed a bug on this progblem? What product should it be filed
under? This seems like the most reasonable approach.

John