Re: ythreads system not yet initialized

Hello,

Always the same error for me !!!
As Michael suggested I downloaded ORBit2-2.7.3 and installed it un my
garnome tree but things are not better after that !
A change : I don't see the ORBit errors anymore but the glib error is
still here. here is the new output I obtain when launching startx with
ORBit2-2.7.3 installed :

Skipping "/usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libGLcore.a:debug_xform.o":  No symbols found
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized
_IceTransmkdir: Owner of /tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root
SESSION_MANAGER=local/spy:/tmp/.ICE-unix/1054
GTK Accessibility Module initialized

GLib-ERROR **: The thread system is not yet initialized.
aborting...
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized
GTK Accessibility Module initialized

** (gnome-panel:1229): WARNING **: Incapable de charger l'icône de stock « go » du tableau de bord

** (gnome-panel:1229): WARNING **: Incapable de charger l'icône de stock « panel-arrow-right » du tableau de bord

** (gnome-panel:1229): WARNING **: Incapable de charger l'icône de stock « panel-arrow-left » du tableau de bord

** (gnome-panel:1229): WARNING **: Incapable de charger l'icône de stock « panel-arrow-up » du tableau de bord

** (gnome-panel:1229): WARNING **: Incapable de charger l'icône de stock « panel-arrow-down » du tableau de bord

Gnome-Message: gnome_execute_async_with_env_fds: returning -1
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized

(nautilus:1231): libgnomevfs-WARNING **: module '/home/nath/garnome/lib/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/libmapping.so' returned a NULL handle

Perhaps the problem is shown in this line : _IceTransmkdir: Owner of
/tmp/.ICE-unix should be set to root ?
What do you think about this ? what does this line mean exactly ? How to
fix this report ? What app produce this line ?
And what about this line : GLib-ERROR **: The thread system is not yet
initialized. what is the thread system and how can it be initialised ?

Sorry for all these questions but now I dream to here Gnopernicus
speaking on my system :-)

So what tests can I run in order to try to discover what is wrong ?

Thanks for your help !

P.S. to make a bug report, I don't know what app is concerned exactly !
glib, ORBit2, gnome-session, other ???