som questions about gnopernicus

Hi all,
I'm an italian  blind user and i have installed gnopernicus with the debian
package. I installed the sarge distribution. When I start x windows it
starts. I tried to start Ghopernicus and it starts but it don't read
anythig.
I have some questions:
1 - Can Gnopernicus start automatically when x windows start?
2 - Which braille displays are supported in brltty api?
I installed brltty 3.3 but I don't' know how Gnoperncus use brltty api.
3 - Are there variables to set to use gnome 2.2 with gopernicus?
4 - What can Ido to install viavoice with Gnoperncus?

Thanks in advance!