Re: Problem when launching gnome-session + gnopernicus

Hi Michael,

first, thanks for your response and your help !
So, since yesterday I try to solve the problem but unfortunatlyt I don't
succeed ! Ones advices me to remove all the Gnome2 Debian packages
installed on my hard disk, so I removed all these packages. Nothing
better after this removal !

Now about ORBit : The ORBit version which comes with garnome 0.25.1 is
ORBit2-2.7.2; Michael, do you thing this version is too old ? This is
the version included in garnome in order to build Gnome 2.3.

Perhaps after removing all the Gnome 2 Debian packages from the system I
must rebuild the entire garnome tree ? do you think it can be different
to build garnome with or without the gnome 2 Debian packages ? I think
it's the same but perhaps not ?

I have no more ideas : the last one will be to erase the whole system
and to reinstall it but ...

If you have others ideas/advices/coments ? Thanks !