Re: gnome screen reader on oralux?

Hi Rx,

On Sun, 2003-07-20 at 12:20, rx wrote:
> great, I'm tryng to do something very similar in Madrid, we are
> uninstalling kde in knnopix distribution to install latar a real gnome 2
> enviorment with gnopernicus and various magnificers. Probably i can help
> you and sure i can translate documentation and more to spanish users.

	I believe there are a load of Germans working on a 'gnoppix' CD, (ISOs
are available on ftp.gnome.org I think) - just released.

	That'd prolly provide a good place to build an accessible bootable
desktop from - and it's best (most fun) to work together with another
team.

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot