Re: gnome screen reader on oralux?

Hello,

In fact I'm the Oralux project maintener. I work on this project with
Gilles "gcasse oralux org" which is the main (and at this time the only)
developper.
Oralux is a live-on-cd Linux distribution based on Knoppix which today
proposes Emacs + Emacspeak as the main work environment.
for more details, visit our website : http://oralux.org

Best regards,