Re: gnome screen reader on oralux?

a fecha de 20 de jul de 2003, a las 08:05:18 +0200, Nath dijo ...
> Hello,
hi

> In fact I'm the Oralux project maintener. I work on this project with
> Gilles "gcasse oralux org" which is the main (and at this time the only)
> developper.
> Oralux is a live-on-cd Linux distribution based on Knoppix which today
> proposes Emacs + Emacspeak as the main work environment.
> for more details, visit our website : http://oralux.org
great, I'm tryng to do something very similar in Madrid, we are
uninstalling kde in knnopix distribution to install latar a real gnome 2
enviorment with gnopernicus and various magnificers. Probably i can help
you and sure i can translate documentation and more to spanish users.

I've visit the web but I don't find any mailing list, where do you talk
about this project? may be in this list?

i see in other mail that you have problems to install oralux in the hard
disk, do you use de script of the knoppix?

un*rx