Re: Gnopernicus problems

Hi

I'm using a similar setup (Debian unstable).  I still have problems,
but speech is working for me.  Do you have gnome-speech installed to a
prefix other than /usr? If so, you need to edit
/etc/bonobo-activation/bonobo-activation-config.xml as follows.  This
assumes you are installing gnome-speech in /usr/local. adjust the path
below if it is somewhere else.  After editing run bonobo-slay.

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<oafconfig>

<searchpath>
<item>/usr/local/lib/bonobo/servers</item>
<item>/usr/lib/bonobo/servers</item>
</searchpath>

</oafconfig>

Cheers