Re: Gnopernicus, BRLTTY & Swedish characters

Hi.

So, if thats the solution, where do i find editable verions of the
gnopernicus tables? As far as i can understand they are in binary format
in the gnopernicus source.

I did forget to mention, that when running BRLTTY from text-mode the
characters are displayed correctly, so i belive the problem is in
gnopernicus.

/Anders