Re: Gnopernicus, BRLTTY & Swedish characters

Anders Karlsson writes:

 > I have noticed that the Swedish characters åäö Ã,TCÖ(B does not display the
 > right way on my daughters braille display.

The solution is to write a Swedish character table. First, find out
what the correct braille representations are for all of the characters
that occur in Swedish text (letters, accented letters, numerals,
punctuation), then write a correct table which can be contributed to
BrlTTY and Gnopernicus for inclusion in a subsequent release.

You may find it easier to modify an existing table, but be sure that,
in the end, all of the characters conform to Swedish computer braille
standards, whatever those are.