Re: yelp

On Wed, 2003-08-20 at 17:08, Jakub Steiner wrote:

> It's hard to make things pretty without images.

Sure, I agree.

> I would think a nice little toggle button at the corner of the
> document/yelp could toggle plaintext (themeable) and fancy full-graphics
> mode for the pretty looks.

If the images were themable, we could probably just make those images
blank in the high contrast themes, which should avoid the need for any
buttons/settings... but like I said, I don't know if you can currently
theme the images within a gtkhtml page.  I suspect not, but maybe
Padraig knows...

Cheeri,
Calum.