error in gnome panel while trying to run gnopernicus

Hi.  I am using the Gnome 2.2 that comes with Debian unstable.  I have
compiled gnopernicus from cvs as of 04/14/2003.  When I start my X
session, I hear gnopernicus anounce windows beeing created and distroyed
and then nothing.

The console where I started my X session has the following error:

(gnome-panel:1700): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: invalid cast from
`SpiAccessible' to `BonoboControlAccessible'

What does this mean and what should I do to fix it?  If you need more
info, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
          Kenny