Re: About the mini-howto I'm writing

HI Nath:

Sorry if I was unclear;  I don't know if GARNOME can build GNOME 2.1
now, but I expect that it will soon, since GNOME-2 development is
shifting to "2.1" now that "2.0.2" has been released.

Building all of GNOME from CVS is a hard task.  Perhaps it would be a
better use of your time, for now, if you helped write up the *other*
things necessary to get accessibility working on GNOME, since it's
logical that other people will need and want to document "how to get
GNOME 2 working" generally.  But if you do want to try building GNOME
entirely from CVS, jhbuild is probably the best tool to help you.

I hope that the problems with needing to build more recent versions from
CVS will soon be reduced, except for the accessibility tools
themselves.

best regards,

Bill