Re: How to read the contents of the screen with Gnopernicus ?

Hi Nath,

A good ideea is to run first make uninstall on old version (this because of
development changes), then get the new version from cvs and install it.
If you have any kind of problem you could read README file (there are some
known problems and methods to solve them).

Best regards,
Remus