Re: BRLTTY integration with Gnopernicus [was Re: Festival server]

Peter and Dave,
I'll be happy to help in the integration of Brltty and Gnopernicus. The
question that is uppermost in my mind right now is whether Gnopernicus can
accept input from a braille display, for example, from the cursor-routing
buttons or from a keyboard emulator.
Are the Baum people on this list or on the gnome-accessibility-devel list.
I'm on both, but i don't see much activity on the latter.
Thanks.
John