Re: Need help installing Gnome 2 and Gnopernicus

Hi Michael & all,

I tried all things  you explain me but unfortunatly without success.
First I have not gconftool on my system. i found gconftool-2 then I did the
command with it. I type  :
gconftool-2 --set --type=bool
/home/nath/garnome-gnome2-final/etc/gconf/gconf.xml.defaults/desktop/gnome/i
nterface/accessibility 1
and I obtained :
** (process:2042): WARNING **: CORBA_ORB_destroy: ORB still has 2 refs.
After that I tried to run  ./viavoice-tts-driver
and I obtained :
** ERROR **: Error registering speech synthesis driver.

aborting...
Trace/breakpoint trap
and to finish :
./test-speech
and the result :
** (process:2070): CRITICAL **: file bonobo-activation-activate.c: line 288
(bonobo_activation_query): assertion `ac' failed

** ERROR **: No speech synthesis driver servers found.

aborting...
Trace/breakpoint trap

I think lots of things are wrong . what do you think ?
I have an idea : Is someone here sometimes present on an irc chanel ? I
think it will be easier to try to solve the problem on irc.
can someone help me on irc and if yes on what server/chanel ?
Thanks in advance for your help !

--
Nath