Re: KEYNAV:GtkMenubBar And Accessibility (bug 53543)

Calum,

I would like to clarify another thing.

In bug 53544 you requested that when a submenu has focus, pressing Esc should
unpost only that submenu, and give focus back to that menu's parent menu item.
(Currently all the open menus and submenus are unposted)

As we are not now allowing a menu item to have focus without the submenu being
posted, do you still want a change in this behavior?

Padraig