Re: [g-a-devel] at-spi2 and a11ytesting core dump
- From: Mike Gorse <mgorse alum wpi edu>
- To: Patrick Welche <prlw1 cam ac uk>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] at-spi2 and a11ytesting core dump
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2012 00:10:50 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 6 Apr 2012, Patrick Welche wrote:
Being one of those old traditional coders, I am not using a "distro"
(hence my list of versions from tar files).
I'm using pygobject 3.0.4, python 2.6. AFAICT I can't attempt to use a
newer one because I only have glib 2.30.3, and upgrading glib is non-trivial.
Also, have you built pygobject 2? If so, you have it built with
introspection disabled, right? If not, then it will conflict with the
introspection support in pygobject 3.
] [Thread Prev