Re: [g-a-devel] at-spi2 and a11ytesting core dump

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 06:31:31PM -0400, Mike Gorse wrote:
> What distro are you running, and what version of pygobject-3 are you
> using? I'll try to reproduce if I can find all of the dependencies
> and get them installed, but there were some pygobject bugs in the
> past...

Thanks for the responses Nagappan and Mike.

Being one of those old traditional coders, I am not using a "distro"
(hence my list of versions from tar files).

I'm using pygobject 3.0.4, python 2.6. AFAICT I can't attempt to use a
newer one because I only have glib 2.30.3, and upgrading glib is non-trivial.

Can you think of anything special about the "object:children-changed:add"
event? Or anywhere in the mound of dependencies which uses semaphores?
(Those sem_wait messages for ldtp surprise me...)

Cheers,

Patrick