Re: [g-a-devel] differences found in at-spi2 to at-spi using orca

Hi Halim,

Thanks for testing--the more people who test, the better. Feel free to report oddities and/or file bugs, patches welcome, etc. Anyway, I can reproduce--Orca is announcing the check box with AT-SPI1 but not AT-SPI2, which is interesting. I'll have a look.

Fyi, code freeze for GNOME 3.0 goes into effect on the 21st.

Thanks,
-Mike