Re: [g-a-devel] Gail next steps (was Re: GTK and ATK)
- From: Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com>
- To: gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] Gail next steps (was Re: GTK and ATK)
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 14:59:39 +0200
On 06/20/2011 06:18 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
I think we should probably give a quick status update.
Thanks for the update. Just a question.
In the last week, Benjamin and I have started to implement the outlined plan.
Achievements so far:
- Code has been moved from modules/other/gail to gtk/a11y
- Gail is no longer a module, but gets compiled into GTK+ proper. You
still need to
load atk-bridge to make your application visible to ATs, but using
inside the process now just works; gtk_widget_get_accessible()
always gives you
a fully functional accessible.
I don't understand this "you still need to load atk-bridge ...", are
there short-term plans to avoid the atk-bridge loading?
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias (API) (apinheiro igalia com)
] [Thread Prev