Re: [g-a-devel] Gail next steps (was Re: GTK and ATK)

On 06/20/2011 06:18 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
I think we should probably give a quick status update.

Thanks for the update. Just a question.

In the last week, Benjamin and I have started to implement the outlined plan.
Achievements so far:

- Code has been moved from modules/other/gail to gtk/a11y

- Gail is no longer a module, but gets compiled into GTK+ proper. You
still need to
   load atk-bridge to make your application visible to ATs, but using
accessible objects
   inside the process now just works; gtk_widget_get_accessible()
always gives you
   a fully functional accessible.

I don't understand this "you still need to load atk-bridge ...", are there short-term plans to avoid the atk-bridge loading?

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias (API) (apinheiro igalia com)