Re: [g-a-devel] at-spi idea: two registration points of entry

Hello,

I fully support the idea: in an ideal world, some sighted user is
working on something, and a non-sighted user comes in the discussion and
wants to follow what's on the screen. One doesn't want to restart the
session at all. Yes, the whole tree will have to be built, we can check
how slow that is, but I do believe the pain will be much inferior to
restarting the session :)

Samuel