Re: [g-a-devel] a11y team plans for the Boston Summit

El mié, 13-10-2010 a las 07:02 +0200, Joanmarie Diggs escribió:
[...]
> > Who from the a11y team is planning to go?  Does the a11y team have
> > plans to do any work at the Boston Summit?
>
> I will be there. And, pending approval of travel sponsorship, Ale is
> planning on being there as well. Our plans are to work on Orca, of
> course. :-) Beyond that, it's my intent to work with the WebKitGtk
> developers in attendance and Ale's to work with the eZoom developer.

Already told Joanie through IRC, but just for the record: I won't be
attending, even if I'd love to do it (mostly due to personal reasons),
to keep working in WebkitGtk related stuff.

Still, Martin Robinson and Xan Lopez will be there so I hope some
WebKitGtk+ related a11y stuff will be done anyway O:-)

Mario