Re: [g-a-devel] At-spi over dbus performance.

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010, Piñeiro wrote:

I think that I already made that question on a weekly meeting, but
just for the record. This work to move most of the current bindings to
C could be used to have a full C-SPI bindings? Or they will be just
the enough code to improve the performance?

It will be a full AT-SPI binding but will not be API-compatible with the original cspi. I am trying to have it work well with GObject introspection (returning errors in a GError, using standard GObject reference counting, etc). It should be possible for someone to write a thin layer over it to provide compatibility with cspi, although I am not planning on doing this--it might make more sense anyhow for someone wanting to use C to port to the new API, since there aren't that many projects using CSPI anyhow.

-Mike