[g-a-devel] Caribou: suggestion of some features

Hi,

I'm a Caribou user in Japan. I want to contribute to development of Caribou.

I'm inconvenienced when using Caribou. The window of a keyboard cannot be moved.
It hides widgets under the keyboard from sight.  It interferes with
reading texts
and clicking widgets such as buttons and menu-items.

So, I'm going to suggest adding the following functions to Caribou.

1: Make the keyboard window movable by drag
   -> This allows users to control the location of Caribou.

2: Make it possible to specify user's preference on transparency of
the background of
   keyboard window
   -> This allows users to read texts and view images under Caribou.

I think these functions should improve the usability of Caribou.
How about my suggestion?
Please advise me if these functions do not match specifications of Caribou.

Thank you.

P.S. I'm working on implementation of Japanese input by Caribou now.

--
Jiro Matsuzawa