Re: [g-a-devel] AT-SPI: Accessibility bus not found

Hi,
On Di, Jan 19, 2010 at 07:01:52 +0800, Li Yuan wrote:
> Seems you need to build the latest at-spi (CORBA version) to make the
> two versions of at-spi co-exist.

Do you mean i need both versions of at-spi installed currently for
running only the dbus version only?
My goal is to run the dbus version only .

> > Now I have a new problem:
> > 1. under ubuntu dbus-daemon is located in /bin not in /usr/bin
> > If have set a symlink as workarround.
>
> There is an option "--with-dbus-daemondir" during configure. That should
> be helpful.

Ok I will try it.

> > 2. Now I am getting a new traceback timeout.
> > I.ll attach my xsessionerrors file.
> > Can you please help?
>
> >From the error message, pyatspi cannot communicate with the
> accessibility bus. I am not sure what is wrong. Can you try to remove
> the desktop file first (should be in /etc/xdg/autostart) and see if
> pyatspi can talk with the session bus?
Hmm I had already moved the desktop file before
getting the traceback.

Thanks
Halim