Re: [g-a-devel] accessibility of new GTK+ features
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Eitan Isaacson <eitan ascender com>
- Cc: Willie Walker <William Walker sun com>, gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] accessibility of new GTK+ features
- Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 09:50:51 -0400
On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Matthias Clasen
> In general, I think hypertext sounds about right. I think I got the
> keynav for this about right, similar to caret browsing in firefox.
I've now committed the links-in-labels work to GTK+ master.
There is a demo in gtk-demo, called "Links".
I'd be very grateful if you could try this out at some point and give
me some feedback from the a11y perspective. Oh, and if someone wanted
to have a go at implementing the atk hypertext for this, that would be
] [Thread Prev