Re: [g-a-devel] accessibility of new GTK+ features

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:23 AM, Matthias Clasen
> In general, I think hypertext sounds about right. I think I got the
> keynav for this about right, similar to caret browsing in firefox.

I've now committed the links-in-labels work to GTK+ master.
There is a demo in gtk-demo, called "Links".

I'd be very grateful if you could try this out at some point and give
me some feedback from the a11y perspective. Oh, and if someone wanted
to have a go at implementing the atk hypertext for this, that would be
even cooler.

Thanks, Matthias