Re: [g-a-devel] accessibility of new GTK+ features
- From: Li Yuan <Li Yuan Sun COM>
- To: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- Cc: accessibility mailing list <gnome-accessibility-devel gnome org>
- Subject: Re: [g-a-devel] accessibility of new GTK+ features
- Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 17:09:07 +0800
Matthias Clasen wrote:
One idea I had in mind was to basically do this via guidelines:
If you make an action available via an embedded icon, you should also
make it available in some other way, e.g. via the regular context menu
of the entry.
We could also just do that automatically, I guess.
I like that.
Ok, I can explore that idea. Filed as
I think this is a good idea.
] [Thread Prev