Re: [g-a-devel] accessibility of new GTK+ features

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Willie Walker <William Walker sun com> wrote:
> Hi Matthias:
>
> Many thanks for being proactive about accessibility.  Do you have a small
> demo app that shows these new features?

Lets see, gtk-demo in GTK+ 2.16 has an example that covers many of the
entry icon features, under  Entry > Search Entry.

For scale marks, you can look at the new pulseaudio-based
gnome-volume-control in gnome-media 2.16. I don't think we have a
readily available demo for that in GTK+ itself (I should fix that).

For label urls, I'll make sure to add an example when I merge that patch.

Matthias