Re: [g-a-devel] Speech-dispatcher/orca integration specification, first draft.

Hi Will and list,
On Mi, Mär 25, 2009 at 08:38:04 +0000, Willie Walker wrote:
> I think tying the speech solution to a layer such as PulseAudio is a mistake.
> Instead, the speech solution should be able to sit on top of whatever audio
> solution is provided by the OS.

FULLACK.
I am very frjustrated to watch this missconfiguration of current
distributions.

we can't move suse-blinux/brltty/speakup to user sessions.
In this case a user has to run a desktop to get sound.
Running ogg123/mpg123 / running sbl/brltty
should be possible on a plain textconsoe without running any desktop
like gnome/kde.

Regards
Halim