Re: [g-a-devel] [orca-list] X11 error at at-spi-registryd launch

Hmm...the orca-list might be the wrong place to have this discussion. gnome-accessibility-devel (CC'd) might be better.

A Google search for "request_code 153 minor_code 3" yielded this page, which seems to point fingers at the XEvIE extension:

   http://archive.netbsd.se/?ml=xorg-team&a=2008-12&m=9400678

Note sure how to fix it, though,

Will

Michael Pozhidaev wrote:
Hello!

I am trying to prepare at-spi-1.24.1 for GNOME-2.24 and have a problem
with at-spi-registryd. When accessibility enabled in gconf there is a
error message at GNOME startup, that accessibility is requested, but is
not activated. As I understand, it means at-spi-registryd cannot be
started. If I run /usr/libexec/at-spi-registryd explicitly  in
gnome-terminal, I get the message listed below. Please, help me, what is
wrong. The error message:

The program '<unknown>' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length erro'.
  (Details: serial 13 error_code 16 request_code 153 minor_code 3)