[g-a-devel] Dynamically changing ATK interfaecs for objects

Hi,

I wonder, whether it is possible to add or remove ATK interfaces at
run-time to or from an AtkObject without causing any misbehaviour on the
underlying AT-SPI bindings and clients.

A key example would be a Button class that can display images, but does
not have to all the time. In order to avoid the specific creation of
AtkImage interface bindings, zero-sized images and all that stuff for
each instance, simply removing the AtkImage interface might ease the
development.

That's not necessarily a rather good solution, some factory methods
would be better, I know, but the underlying UI toolkit's state system
enables and disables certain properties and features of objects at
run-time, thus I wonder, whether that can be reflected by removing and
adding such interface dynamically without harming the ATs.

Regards
Marcus